Decimals and fractions math project your own Bakery Shop
In this resource the students have to create their own bakery shop and they will use decimals and fractions for that.
– 1 page for students to get creative and design the name, the logo and the slogan of the shop
– 6 pages of recipes (multiply and divide fractions)
– 1 page to estimate quantities (add fractions)
– 2 pages to compare prices (compare decimals)
– 3 pages with mixed problems of decimals
– 2 pages with mixed problems of fractions
You will also find a blank page to create your own problems.
All the texts are editable and you can do all the changes you consider for your students.
You can also erase the slides that are not appropriate for your students.